Wedding Event Coordinator
Included in Rental Fee at Burge
During the Event Planning process, the Burge Event Coordinator will:
- Complete the initial tour of Burge
to include ceremony site, pavilion (ceremony site for inclement weather), reception area, and two cabins for overnight usage
- Review of wedding packet
(includes rental guidelines, menus, and bar arrangements)
- Be your main contact
through appointments, phone calls, and emails for all Burge events: Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
- Include up to 2 appointments to discuss and finalize the following:
- Menu Selection & Bar Arrangements
- Outline Ceremony & Reception details (tables, chairs, linens, rental of tents, lighting, staging, dance floor. etc)
- Create diagram for ceremony and reception
- Timeline of Wedding Day
One Week Prior to Wedding:
- Any changes
to ceremony or reception diagram must be finalized
- Final guest count
and payment are due
- A separate $500 security deposit check is due.
This check will be held and returned one week after the wedding once Burge staff has checked for damages to property and/or cabins.
- Burge will be pleased to store the following:
alcohol, favors, additional rented linens, toasting glasses, cake knives, ceremony programs, cake topper (non-floral), additional decorations and centerpieces that are not fresh flowers. Burge cannot store any fresh flowers in our food coolers.
Day of Coordination, the Burge Event Coordinator will:
- Act as onsite contact
for all vendors during delivery and set-up
- Ensure ceremony and reception
are properly set-up
- To orchestrate your ceremony and reception,
Burge does require a day-of coordinator. We will be happy to provide a list of preferred day-of coordinators. Your Burge Event Planner will partner with your day-of coordinator to insure your memorable wedding day.
- Your day-of coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Announcement of compete bridal party or bride/groom only
- Start time for dinner (plates for the bride and groom will be served first)
- First dances
- Cake cutting (any remaining cake will be packaged for family to take home)
- Bouquet and garter toss
- Ensure gifts, remaining alcohol, and couple’s personal items
(guest book, toasting glasses, cake knives, centerpieces, additional decorations, extra favors, remaining cake, etc.) are taken from the reception by a family member or friend of the family.