Outdoor wedding options abound at this historic 1,000-acre farm located in Mansfield, Georgia.
- Wed on the front steps of our home built in 1921, under the grand oaks in the front yard, in the beautiful formal garden.
- Your reception will be held in and around the elegant Burge Conservatory and its covered terrace, both of which can be either heated or cooled depending on the weather.
- Surrounding the Conservatory and Main House are spacious lawns and gardens as well as two additional pavilions.
- Three cottages are included for use by the wedding party… one for the bride and the other for the groom and their respective attendants.
- Farm-to table menus that feature organic herbs and vegetables.
We encourage you to visit us for a private tour and discussion of your wedding plans. You will fall in love with Burge!
SEE OUR FEATURE IN “THE CELEBRATION SOCIETY”