THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS...
A beautiful country venue offering the romance of both a charming
rustic farm setting as well as plantation elegance.
All Inclusive Packages – Just 45 Minutes East of Atlanta
Burge is an historic site with the traditional charm and romance of its rich past yet modern in its facilities and services. Outdoor wedding options abound at this historic 1,000-acre farm located in Mansfield, Georgia.
- Wed on the front steps of our plantation home built in 1809, under the grand oaks in the front yard, in the beautiful formal garden or at our newest venue, The Oakhill Farmhouse.
- Your reception will be held in and around the elegant Burge Conservatory and its covered terrace, both of which can be either heated or cooled depending on the weather.
- Surrounding the Conservatory and Main House are spacious lawns and gardens as well as two additional pavilions.
- Two cottages are included for use by the wedding party… one for the bride and the other for the groom and their respective attendants.
- Farm-to-table menus that feature organic herbs and vegetables straight from our gardens.
We encourage you to visit us for a private tour and discussion of your wedding plans. You will fall in love with Burge!