Services of Burge Event Planner
(Included in Rental Fee at Burge)
During the Event Planning process, the Burge Event Planner will:
- Complete the initial tour of Burge to include ceremony site, pavilion (ceremony site for inclement weather), reception area, and two cabins for overnight usage
- Review of wedding packet (includes rental guidelines, menus, and bar arrangements)
- Be your main contact through appointments, phone calls, and emails for all Burge events: Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
- Include up to 2 appointments to discuss and finalize the following:
* Menu Selection & Bar Arrangements
* Outline Ceremony & Reception details (tables, chairs, linens, rental of tents, lighting, staging, dance floor. etc)
* Create diagram for ceremony and reception
* Timeline of Wedding Day
One Week Prior to Wedding:
- Any changes to ceremony or reception diagram must be finalized
- Final guest count and payment are due
- A separate $500 security deposit check is due. This check will be held and returned one week after the wedding once Burge staff has checked for damages to property and/or cabins.
- Burge will be pleased to store the following: alcohol, favors, additional rented linens, toasting glasses, cake knives, ceremony programs, cake topper (non-floral), additional decorations and centerpieces that are not fresh flowers. Burge cannot store any fresh flowers in our food coolers.
Day of Coordination, the Burge Wedding Director will:
- Act as onsite contact for all vendors during delivery and set-up
- Ensure ceremony and reception are properly set-up
- To orchestrate your ceremony and reception, Burge does require a day-of planner or coordinator. We will be happy to provide a list of preferred day-of planners or coordinators. Your Burge Event Planner will partner with your day-of planner or coordinator to insure your memorable wedding day.
- Your day-of planner or coordinator will be responsible for the following:
* Announcement of compete bridal party or bride/groom only
* Start time for dinner (plates for the bride and groom will be served first)
* First dances
* Cake cutting (any remaining cake will be packaged for family to take home)
* Bouquet and garter toss
- Ensure gifts, remaining alcohol, and couple’s personal items (guest book, toasting glasses, cake knives, centerpieces, additional decorations, extra favors, remaining cake, etc.) are taken from the reception by a family member or friend of the family.